This easy and delicious Chocolate Chip Marble Cake is made with regular-sized chocolate chips and tempered with peppermint extract and food color. To make the glaze, heat three to four tablespoons of corn syrup in a small saucepan and add a teaspoonful of water. Stir the mixture until smooth and drizzle it over the cake. When serving, cool the cake completely before slicing and serving it. Store the leftover cake, covered, in the refrigerator for 50 to 60 minutes.
This dessert is just… wow.
You ever eat something and it’s so good you want everyone around you to try it, so they can say wow with you? This is one of those desserts. A dessert that makes you want to share a moment. Not only do you want to dig into it just by the sight, but it tastes as good as it looks.
But hears the deal, I can’t take credit for this recipe. I am giving away a Betty Crocker prize pack and gift card (which is at the bottom of this post), so I felt I needed to make one of Betty’s best recipes, and this Chocolate Chip Swirl Cake is one of the best!
Now, I’m not going to lie. At first I was first leaning towards the recipes that were from scratch. But as soon as I saw the picture of the Chocolate Chip Swirl Cake, I knew that was the cake I was going to bake Sunday evening. I love to make a dessert on Sunday and try to make it last through the week. Which never happens.
The great thing about this recipe is that anyone can make it! I have a lot of friends who are scared to make cakes or desserts from scratch, but this is an eye catching dessert that any beginner can make.
Chocolate Chip Marble Cake
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ white cake mix
- Water vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Additional chocolate-flavor syrup if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously grease, or spray with baking spray with flour, bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon dry cake mix. Make cake mix as directed on box, using remaining cake mix, water, oil and egg whites. Stir in the 1/2 cup coated chocolate chips. Reserve 1 cup of the batter. Pour remaining batter into pan. Stir chocolate syrup into reserved batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls randomly in 8 mounds in pan. Cut through batters in S-shaped curves. Turn pan one-fourth turn; repeat.
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of chocolate comes out almost clean. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Stir remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips into frosting. Spread frosting over top of cake; drizzle with additional chocolate syrup. Store loosely covered.
Tips and Tricks
For a scrumptious chocolate chip cake, start by combining the cake mix and chocolate. Once they’re combined, add the eggs and beat the mixture at medium speed. Bake the cake for 45 to 55 minutes. Allow the cake to cool completely before serving. It’s best to serve warm. You can also serve it with coffee, milk, or cream. To serve, divide the cake into two parts, dividing one half into two, and topping the second half with a little frosting.
The first step in preparing a chocolate chip swirl cake is to prepare a 12-cup Bundt(r) pan. After the pan is prepared, combine the bread mix, water, and oil. Beat at medium speed for five minutes. After the cake has cooled, add the topping. Once the topping is ready, decorate and serve. It’s a perfect addition to any holiday meal. It’s not difficult to make and is perfect for any occasion.
This chocolate chip swirl cake is a great choice for a special occasion. Its flavor is both rich and decadent. Whether you are serving a cake for your guests or treating yourself to a slice, you will be glad you followed the recipe. This cake will be delicious and will surely impress all your guests. And best of all, it’s easy to make and it’s easy to customize with your favorite flavor combinations.
To make this chocolate chip swirl cake, you’ll need a 12-cup Bundt pan. After grease and flour the pan, add the batter to the pan and prepare the streusel. The chocolate chips will then be folded into the batter. The batter is then baked at 350degF for 45 to 55 minutes. Once baked, it should be cooled completely. Once cooled, it is a perfect dessert for any celebration.
A Chocolate Chip Swirl cake is an easy dessert that is made with chocolate chips and coffee. To make it, you’ll need a 12-cup Bundt pan. Then, you’ll need a cake mix recipe and water. Once the cake mix is mixed, pour in the water and beat with a mixer at medium speed until it is smooth and creamy. Bake the cake at 350degF for 45 to 55 minutes, and let it cool completely.
To make a Chocolate Chip Swirl cake, prepare a 12-cup Bundt pan and a chocolate-chip-filled bundt cake recipe. Then, combine the oil, buttermilk, and vinegar with the dry ingredients. Then, stir in the chocolate chips. After the cake has cooled, add red food coloring. You’ll have a decadent, delicious, and beautiful dessert!